Friday, January 28, 2011

Family Letter Art

I instantly fell in love with this project by Amy of My 3 Monsters found on a guest post at Under the Table and Dreaming



So a visit from my sister and several months later, I finally completed mine.  They are SO fun! Leo Reynold's photostream is nothing short of amazing.  I could have, oh wait I DID, spend hours browsing through the vast array of photos.  And how generous of him to share his photographs. (Be sure to visit the copyright info if using his photos, basically you are free to share and remix the work under the following conditions... Attribution, non-commerical, and share alike!)



Absolutely, positively LOVE it!!! I just ordered it as a 16x20 canvas and can't wait until it shows up! Hooray! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yours is beautiful!! I love it. Have a great weekend.