Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's get this party started!

Hi. Remember me? I have such a horrible habit of disappearing for weeks at a time! Don't worry, as usual I've been crafting like crazy, right now I'm on the mission to clear out my fabric stash so I can justify some black Friday finds!

I'm SO ready for the holidays, how about you? To get them started I'm having a great special on our cozies! 

Purchase 2 Cozies for just $14! or 3 for $20!

You can find them in my shop here
Stock up now for great Christmas gifts for teachers, friends, family, or better yet yourself! Just add a gift card to your coffee shop of choice and you've got a great gift for just about anyone.

And I couldn't be more excited about some great new items including great hair accessories, bags, sippy cup leashes, and more that will make their appearance following Thanksgiving.
Could I throw a few more exclamation points in there!? Just did :) I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell. :) 

Are you still with me?  Good. You'll be glad.

Many of the items pictured here and here are still for sale, they will be making an appearance at a little craft show in Eastern WA before Thanksgiving, unless you tell me differently! Just email if interested or check back on my shop next week!

No comments: