Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Take 3...

Are you sick of this picture yet!? I may be a semi-biased (ok prob a big time biased) mommy, but I still LOVE it!

I think I'm getting there with the right look?! I've learned so much about photoshop in the last 2 days and I don't think I've even scratched the surface...




One of these days I may actually get back to doing something really crafty, but sadly I'm kinda in a slump! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed- there's so much that could be done on the crafty list, that I don't know where to start.  And to top that off, I'm experiencing some fabric-cutting anxiety! Does anyone else get this... a great gorgeous piece of material and so many different options for cuteness, and then there's the whole 'what if I mess up' thought! Ugh! Silly I know, something I'm working on overcoming.  We've got a great fun weekend planned so crafting may be limited until next week... we'll see. :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

This is such a sweet photo. I love it!

If you want some really great Photoshop classes, let me know. I downloaded some that are great and would be happy to share! I usually end up dazed staring at the computer by the end because there is just so much info there but I always learn something new!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. You are making it look amazing!

Meagan said...

Your editing just keeps getting better and better. Love the second one of these...the teensy bit of color makes is adorable. You need to frame it and put it in their room!