Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm alive!

We've finished our move, and are finally getting reconnected! I am embarrassed to say yesterday when I logged into my Google Reader account I had over 900 entries to read!!!! Wow! That's definitely going to take awhile to catch up on! On a positive note, I am amazed at how much unpacking, cleaning, and playing I got done over my "unplugged" time. 

A few of you have asked for some specifics on the spring wreath project... I'll try to get a tutorial/how-to on that up before next week.  And then I have some rockin' new projects to share I can hardly contain myself! I scored on some sweet fabric at a consignment store while the hubster and I were looking for a new house and made some adorable stuff with it! Just need to get come pictures taken, camera reconnected, and pictures loaded. :)

I'll be back soon! :)

No comments: