Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me...

I know this is my "crafty blog" but I just couldn't help myself.  I've spent the last adjusting to the new time zone, reconnecting with old friends, and finally tending to sick kids- so needless to say there hasn't been a ton of crafting going on.  On a side note... does this happen to anyone else?! You go to visit somewhere or go on vacation and end up spending a good part of it being sick!? This has happened the last couple times we've come home! Yuck!

But getting back on track... I was just looking at pictures on my MIL's computer and came across this picture.  This is the first time I've seen it and despite the grainy quality, and the fact that I'm not lookin' my greatest I love this picture.  It may be because I have so few of me with both of my kids, especially as infants... the hubby's not much of a picture taker and that whole first 6 months is still a blur!

This is ME, I love being a mom, I'm busier than I've ever been, but in a different sort of way.  I laugh everyday and love *almost* every minute.  I've still got lots of room for improvement, but I can say I am most definitely doing my best.  I love these guys! 


And one more for good measure :)

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, what a fabulous photo! I just love your smile. =) Thanks so much for the super sweet comment on OPT. I'll be linking to your key holder in Wednesday's Daily DIY. I just love it and plan on making one myself.