Thursday, October 1, 2009

Penguin Cupcakes

While home visiting the last couple weeks my mom, sister, and I whipped up these cuties for my niece's 1st birthday. While they were far from perfect, with the supplies we had on hand and the short amount of time we had to do them we all thought they turned out super cute!

And really Madison could have cared less about how they looked she devoured those puppies!

And check out these adorable blue beauties, red hair and blue eyes... with an attitude to match this girl is gonna be trouble... watch out mom and dad :)
Our inspiration came from here, but check out these cuties here, or this huge cupcake display here, or this collection here, or these way-too-perfect cupcakes here. And if these aren't enough for you just use google image search for penguin cupcakes and you'll find cupcakes that'll make your jaw drop!

1 comment:

Grace Like Kelly said...

LOVE THIS POST!!!!! SO Cute, I've always wanted to have a cupcake fight with myself...I LOVE IT!!